Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yep. Finally updated my Blog's look

          I just needed to know how I wanted to my blog to look. In between writing, editing, formatting, and publishing my latest books (The Girl in the Leather Jacket & Equilibrium II: Rebirth - in paperback) I needed to know how to set up my blog since it's connected to my official website. I've finally settled on the above. I hope you like it.
         I've discovered formatting to e-publish my books is far easier than formatting them for paperback publishing. Everything, and I mean everything is different. Different rules make for a much more complicated process, but once I got the hang of it, it went pretty smoothly.
          I'm currently waiting for Createspace to finish processing Equilibrium II: Rebirth so I can order copies of it at the same time as The Girl in the Leather Jacket. It saves on shipping! Oh, and since I design all my book covers from scratch and prefer not use the templates offered at Createspace, I know I only make it more difficult on myself, but I hope my readers will agree the result is worth it. I need paperback copies of The Girl in the Leather Jacket because they'll be used as a giveaway (together with matching bookmarkers) in collaboration with Nikki Lipstick's new spring fashion line.
          I'm still working on the finishing touches to For Life for Fine Stories, and although some of you have written me and believe you know where this story is going, I hope I can surprise you. I realize I promised to have it up last weekend, but writers are notoriously unpredictable, aren't we. :-) Making no promises, I hope to have it up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment