Sunday, December 18, 2011

Equilibrium II: Rebirth Release and Equilibrium: Slayer's Heart to be featured

The second book to the Equilibrium urban fantasy / paranormal romance series has gone live on both Smashwords and Amazon. I'm blogging this at 1:22 a.m. so it's kind of short but hopefully sweet.


Also, I've received confirmation from Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews (see button at the bottom left sidebar) that Equilibrium: Slayer's Heart will be featured on her blog on January 28, 2012! This is exciting news because, face it, I need the exposure. There will also be a giveaway of a digital copy of the e-book.


I know this is hastily written, but this post will be edited once I get my head on straight since it's already so late as it is, but I just wanted to blog this info while it's still fresh and before I forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment