Thursday, December 29, 2011

New chapters


Two new chapters for "For Life" have been submitted to FineStories. Updated: Ch. 06 has been submitted at 10:25 p.m. PST and it should be up by tomorrow at the latest.
If you'd like to know how I see Danielle, here is a picture of her. I hope it won't ruin it for you, but this is how I see Danielle Davenport and Wolfgang Jaeger.
In these two chapters, the heat is rising between the two and Danielle is beginning to believe something really is different about their new mechanic.
She's also aware it appears as if she, outside her little brother, Davey, is the only one who notices Wolfgang's penchant for staring.
She gets swamped with work at the Davenport's Auto & Stop 'n' Shop when the female folk of East Elmhurst, Queens are suddenly getting all their auto and shopping needs at Danielle's father's place. In the meantime, Wolfgang decides to ramp it up a notch...
I hope you'll like Ch. 04 and 05. Please let me know?
Thanks for reading my fantasies and ttfn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment