Friday, November 11, 2011

Busy! Busy! Busy!

It's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog. Aside from the day-to-day distractions, I've been trying to decide what I would like to publish next, but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing.


In fact, I've written a brand-new short story for the StoriesOnline.net's Halloween contest. It's set in medieval times, entitled, "Bewitching Hour". I'm not allowed to promote it until after November 20th, so it doesn't show who the story is written by. But if you have a SOL, paid account (only premium and paid memberships will have access to this story), you can look it up.


I'm also rewriting, proofing, and editing "Of Vinegar and Honey" , and offering it in a total of 12 parts of about 12-16,000 words per part. The first four, entitled, "Bitter Meets Sweet", "Darkest Before Dawn", "Quiet Before the Storm", and "Bittersweet" are already available via Amazon and Smashwords. I'm doing it this way because it's a very long story, and breaking it down in "parts" makes it an easier read on your e-reading device.

Well, I better get back to Part V(five)!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment